What are the Different Types of Event Signs?
Whether hosting a charity gala, promoting your city’s downtown days or exhibiting at a trade show, the variety of special event signs can be overwhelming. If you’re interested in making the most of your display opportunity, take a moment to consider, “What are the different types of event signs?”
Here’s an overview of the most popular types of outdoor event signage, meeting signs, and wayfinding signs from which you’ll choose:
- Event banners: A universal solution to almost any signage challenge, you can hang event banners inside or outside. Use them to carry your promotional message, reinforce your event theme, or support your event directional signage strategy. Easily customized, banners in vinyl and fabric are also highly affordable.
- Banner stands: You may encounter areas where hanging a banner from a wall or ceiling is impractical or prohibited. Or, perhaps you want to position a freestanding banner in a special location. The solution? Banner stands. They let you create smaller-size custom banners and, via the banner stand, place them as desired. For example, use retractable banners or X-banner stands in the lobby of your event space. Or, position them directly in front of your trade show booth. Attractively priced and highly versatile, banners and banner stands are also popular choices as corporate event signs.
- Event parking signs: Sometimes overlooked by event hosts and exhibitors, event-parking signs are appreciated by visitors who are new to the area or to the event space. Solutions include tried-and-true banners, adhesive floor graphics or other temporary decals that you can affix to walls, columns or other structural building elements.
- Floor graphics: Non-slip decals that you can use indoors or outdoors, employ event floor graphics to promote your event. Or, use them to define an area such as your trade show display’s “footprint” or even your event’s dance floor! Of course, floor graphics can also serve as excellent event directional signage solutions. You can customize adhesive floor graphics to almost any size, shape or design.
- Digital signs: Keep visitors up-to-date with digital directories and interactive displays. Wall-mounted screens and stand-alone kiosks can display a stream of messages during your event. Use digital event signs to show schedules, maps and other data. You can also employ them to display promotional messages or wayfinding information.
- Table signs for events: Custom-printed tabletop signs and table throws in fabric or vinyl can transform the oldest of tables to ones attractive enough to serve as your trade show display or event registration table. Complement your tabletop display efforts with table skirts. With them, you can store promotional products, boxes and other items underneath the table without detracting from its appearance.
- Hanging ceiling displays: Suspend a ceiling display over your exhibition space to alert trade show visitors to your location. Available in squares, blimps (i.e., ovals) and triangles for excellent all-around visibility, hanging ceiling displays are made of custom-printed tension fabric stretched over lightweight, metal frames for easy suspension.
What are the different types of event signs? Find them all at Image360 Main Line.
Your local resource for graphics that enhance, signage that works and displays that inform, we help exhibitors benefit from a full array of event signs. Our selection includes affordable trade show and event signs and displays including Convention and Exhibit Signs, Ceiling Displays and much more! To get started, contact us today.